• Development of machining technology;
• Purpose cutting;
• Timing of details manufacturing;
• Calculation of the machine load based on the workpiece program;
• Tool flow calculation;
• Calculation of the required tool quantity for the production program;
• Creation of mathematical models and the development of control programs.
• Industrial retrenchment;
• Assurance of control process accuracy;
• Waste and scrap reduction;
• Injury risk reduction, which leads to improvement of working conditions;
• High adaptability to new production requirements;
• Production space contraction;
• More positive company image compared to peers, demonstration of strategic industrial initiative.
• Measurement of rotor and stator blades configuration for compressors and turbines;
• Block-sector blades measurement;
• Blisks measurement;
• Blade press die measurement in die forging;
• Fillers (cores) measurement in blades molding.
Carat Company is an international engineering company, specialized on out-of-the-box solutions for various technological processes. Our engineering team includes highly trained professionals from Germany, Canada, Israel.
With our unique experience for promotion of both standard and out-of-the-box process engineering solutions, we conduct preparatory negotiations, design, supply, and organize after-sale service for hardware and software. We also have a wide range of various turn-key projects for manufacturing engineering and supplement of complex solutions for automation and robot-based application.
Moscow 12-ya Parkovaya street, h.7, of. 312
Tel. Msk.: +7 495 965-17-43
Tel Isr.: +972 52-897-49-14